16 August 2006

Cuteness Overload

So, if you really know me, you know the only thing that makes me cry is Animal Planet or things simliar to it. I decided to be proactive instead of passive, and started fostering my feline friends. I started off with a foster Mom and 5 kittens. They are adorable... and the mom is so sweet. She lost her own kids and gracefully took in these terrors. It's times like this I wish I had a bigger place. All my friends and family think this concept is deadly because they know me. I will only want to keep them all. It's true, but I know the space is limited... and Lily would kill me. But as long as I can give these kids a happy childhood, that's all I ask for. Every animal is a gift from God... pure in nature and devotion. They have always been my best friends.

3 comments:

tracey said...

damn... guess i'm going to have to take my meds and suffer the wrath of kitty allergies! they look sooo fuzzy... i think i have to suck it up and come over!!!

Tempestmir said...

Please tell me that when I get to your house, Friday, I'm going to have KITTENS TO PLAY WITH!?!!!!eleventyone!!!1

kelmurphy said...

More kitten playing action than you can shake a stick at. But watch out, they'll just maul the stick. It's a lot of kitten.