16 February 2010

Gallery Della-Piana Opening February 2th!


Hello everyone! I thought I would announce a show that I will be in alongside Jarrett Krosoczka at Wenham's Gallery Della-Piana! It will feature original illustrations and sketches from a various amount of children's books. If you have a little time, come swing by and say hello!

Here are the details:

WHERE:

Gallery Della-Piana
152R Main St
Wenham, MA 01984
(978) 468-1944
http://www.gallerydellapiana.com/

WHEN:

Opening Saturday, February 27th, 2010 from 4-6pm

The show will be hanging from Feb 27 - Apr 24th.
Regular gallery hours are Thur-Sat 11-6pm.
Many piece will be for purchase!


WHO:

Kelly Murphy
and
Jarrett Krosoczka


Hope everyone is keeping warm and ready to welcome springtime!

2 comments:

Erin Miller said...

Awesome! Maybe I can arrange a trip with the school since I am allowed to drive the car

kelmurphy said...

Aww Erin! That'd be awesome. Would love to see everyone!