15 July 2010

Oh Non!

Here's my submission for the eyewitness report of the battle with the toad vs the science fair robot! Mac Burnett and Dan Santat teamed up on this amazing picture book entitled, Oh No! (Or How My Science Project Destroyed The World), and now have asked other illustrators to create their eyewitness report of the scene.

For mine... I saw it was a rebirth of a nation... one without evil robots and corrupt minded dogs! Give us freedom! Ok, looking at Delacroix kind of helped, too.

I can't wait to see what others came up with! They will be at Gallery Nucleus in August. Click here to find out more.

Eye Witness Reports!
Gallery Nucleus
210 East Main St, Alhambra CA 91801
August 14, 2010 - August 17, 2010
Opening Aug 14, 7:00PM - 11:00PM

2 comments:

batsick said...

Heya. I too am an artist. If you like, come over to see my drawings and writings at www.thelunaticsdiary.blogspot.com

Christina Rodriguez said...

Love your drawing, Kelly, and Dan's book cover. This is such a great idea!