14 December 2012

A Busy Couple Of Months


So, I regret immensely ignoring my little blog here. It's been a very busy couple of months, and sort of tricky to share what it is that I've been working on lately. Classes have just ended at both RISD and Montserrat, so I have a bit more time on my hands! I've been finishing up all of the art for Mouse With A Question Mark Tail these last few weeks, and I'm very excited to see the book's F&Gs! They're including three color tip ins, which have been a bit complicated to paint. Over 80 mice in one illustration is a bit intense.

  
Also, I've just finished up the cover for a reprint of Florence Laughlin's Little Leftover Witch. I had a great time painting this cranky little lady, who I related to VERY easily.

Some more projects are finishing up that I can start to share with you! I got an F&G of FACEBUG, a poetry book written by J.Patrick Lewis and featuring photos by Fred Siskund. So... I'll be back real soon. YAY!

No comments: