14 October 2008

Loved!

The one and only Dan Santat likes my blog! AWESOME! Apparently, this phenomenon has been travelling the interweb, and people are spreading the message about blogs they enjoy. I guess the rules are:

1. Add the logo of the award to your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate 7 other blogs (book blogs?) and add their links to your blog

So here it goes:
1.) Benjamin Lacombe is an amazing French illustrator, and he NEVER disappoints.
2.) Gisele Jaquenod does it all, and in a crazy cute fashion.
3.) On My Desk offer a glimpse into some of the more creative places out there.
4.) Dots For Eyes, otherwide known as Maris is too cute to handle.
5.) Face Hunter offers me a bit of style.
6.) It's a Whimsical Life is the amazing Susan Mitchell. And I now own two of her little stuffies!
7.) Seeing Shiny Spots offers not only interesting jewelry advice, she's one funny lady!

I have a ton more of links I love, and feel free to check them out, over there on the right. Thanks again Dan. You the man! I'm your number one fan! SPAM!

No comments: