06 December 2006

I Heart DPI Magazine


Awhile ago I was contacted by Lulu Tzeng from DPI magazine, asking me to feature some of my illustrations in their design magazine. Today, my copies were in the mailbox! I could not have worked with a more amazing editor and design team. Although I know NO taiwanese, I can tell from the content and calliber of people working there, it's an amazing magazine. And as they say, "every designer has PC or MAC ,and a dpi magazine!" For my own benefit, I will add that everyone have a Taiwanese dictionary too!

7 comments:

Diana said...

That is really f*cking sweet!

Anonymous said...

Wow- gorgeous! I hope you can score a bunch of copies! Hooray for choopa!

tracey said...

You are so effin cool!!! It looks beautiful! So many images... YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

Susan Mitchell said...

Amazing - they did a wonderful job and the art looks great :)

Diane Duda said...

congratulations! it all looks incredible!
(your puppy is too cute!)

Anonymous said...

Kelly-that looks gorgeous! Any way to get a translation? Aren't you dying to know what it says?

Rollx said...

Really nice illustrations. I just stumbled in ! so i havent time to read what else you have done.. maybe several childrens books ?.

I have to investigate further :).