- Part-time Faculty at the Montserrat College of Art. Just wrapped up the beginning of my forth year there, and I am so lucky to have met the students I have over the years. *awww*
- Gallery Monitor during my college years. That was the best damn job ever. They actually pay you for that.
- Strawberries! Movies, Music, and More... How may I help you?
- Lead Paint Scraper. Now, I was a college student, in desperate need of money. But with the huge dilemma of needing a good tan in the summer. And I have to admit, the tan was rocking that year. Bloodstream.... not so good.
4 movies I could (and have) watch over and over:
- Sense and Sensibility
- I have soooo many more though...
4 places I have lived (apart from where I am now):
- Ok, I'm sheltered!
- Rhode Island (very similar to Kellycrazyland though)
- Paris in less than a month!
4 TV shows I love (lord, this will be embarrassing):
- Masterpiece Theater/PBS
- Most Extreme Challenge
- Anything of TLC, Bravo (Ooh! I miss cable! Project Runway), Nat'l Geo Channel, Animal Planet...
- Bachelor, Laguna Beach, Flavor of Love, RR/RW Challenges (ok, I will stop)
4 places I have been for a vacation:
- Civil War Battlefields, with my parents when I was younger. LOVED IT.
- Drove across the US in eight days with a great friend and saw every Waffle House you can shake a bowl of grits at.
- Oooooh, Brussels! All about the Atomium, friends. Make sure to see it when sleep deprived. Much funnier.
4 websites I visit daily (more dorkiness!):
- Who the Sh*t Drank My Beer. Damn that girl is witty.
- Oh no, here it comes... MySpace
4 favorite foods:
- Instant potatoes
- Candy (Skittles, Circus Peanuts, Swedish Fish, Hairbo's I can't get here)
- Salt and Vinegar chips... oh hell, any chips.
4 places I would rather be:
- In bed
- 4 years ago, before I hurt my knee... skiing and skating with glee.
- By my mum's pool, on the lounge chair with cat Clancy and Lils on the other chair. Note the subtle humm of Cicadas. HEAVEN.
- Back in school, with all my friends.