20 June 2011

I'll Tumble 4 Ya!


I just finished up my second Monster dummy! I was so excited to complete it, and get some feedback, just before the book's release this July. As I was composing the pages, this song keep repeating in my head... and I am glad for it to go away for a bit. Although perky... it becomes a bit too much.

You see, I don't want to ruin the surprise of the theme of the next book... but this should give you a healthy hint.

Typically at the end of illustration projects, I really spoil myself a bit. I get to CLEAN. You see, I LOVE cleaning. It's like a ritualistic purging and a moment to refocus. But, I'll save it for tomorrow morning. Menawhile... Downtown, we'll drown, doo doo doo doooo dooo!

1 comment:

Nina Crittenden said...

3 legged monster racing? Too cool, Kelly! p.s. We just got our first Nathaniel Fludd book and my daughter LOVED it. Now, I get to read it! *yay* Hope that you have been well! Happy Cleaning!!!