23 July 2011

Mama Mia!


They do in fact... say Mama Mia in Italy. I was so excited.
I'm ending out the Journalistic Drawing program in a day or two, and could not be more amazed by such an energetic, dedicated bunch of students. I will certainly offer a link when their work is posted on the Drawing Viterbo blog, this coming fall. I am honored to have served beside Fred Lynch, recalling how great his words of wisdom were when I was his student.

So, I am eagerly awaiting the return to my studio/studiomates (and big scanner!) and hopefully be able show you some of the work I made in Italy. In the meantime... pictures of Rome! Saint Peter's is... you know what... words can't describe how amazing it is inside. These pictures don't even cut it.

Ciao!


I also found a super awesome art store down one of the crooked streets in Rome. I loved the pigments!

1 comment:

www.juliadenos.com said...

It's been so awesome seeing these peeks of Italy, Kelly! Can't wait to see sketches! Safe travels.