18 August 2011

Falmouth Heights

Each year, for one afternoon I head down to hangout ocean-side with my brother and his wife in Falmouth, Massachusetts. It's great to get my one beach day a year... but every time I manage to cook myself to a lovely shade of flaming pink. I'm AWFUL at sunscreen application. I managed to make myself look like a calico cat, AGAIN.

Here's my view, looking south across Vinyard Sound... patiently waiting for Air Force One to arrive. We got to see the helicopters heading to Martha's Vineyard last year, but no luck this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blog posts about Falmouth Heights to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you :)
Jane